Wednesday 29 May 2013

What next?

It's been a little more than six months since I re-started playing tennis. 

I did not post every stringing or modification experiment. Some failed from the first hit. Others that seemingly were write-offs, played well after breaking-in.

Having a stringing machine helped expedite the process. I have found, or am very close to my ideal string setup. It only needs a little bit of fine-tuning for the different rackets I have, and perhaps to deal with the different styles of players I encounter too.

I am undecided what to do with this blog yet.

If you have some fanciful stringing ideas involving synthetic gut, please email me. I may try it and post the results. 

Till then, enjoy your tennis safely, so that we can all play into our ripe old age.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment