Wednesday 14 November 2012

Yonex Super RD Tour 95 + Full Poly @ 38/36 lbs

Having tried Kevlar mains with poly crosses earlier (link), I thought I should give full poly a chance too. So I decided to hybrid Black Fusion mains with Super Nova cross @ 38/36 lbs.

I know this sounds silly, but the whole reason this setup was chosen was because my friend simply preferred ALL black strings! What a clown!



Playtest:
- very very soft feel, slightly mushy after a few hits
- have a strange buzzing feel and sound from strings (I think the strings are too loose...)
- does not have the typical tight feeling of a stiff string
- control and spin is average
- very good pocketing
- very high-powered, so much that a lot of shots are long
- while playing, I get the feeling that poly at these tensions are not displaying their full potential yet

No comments:

Post a Comment