Monday 12 November 2012

Dunlop AG500 Tour + Multi @ 60 lbs ATW

I used to string between 65-68lbs around-the-world (ATW) on my 95 sq inch Pro Staff Classic 6.1 rackets.

However, this string job feels TOTALLY different! Even though Pro Supex Maxim Touch is touted to be an extremely soft multifilament string,  the tightness of the stringbed felt more like 70+ lbs!!! And this racket is 100 sq inch!


Whether it is the upper half or lower half of the stringbed, flat or topspin, all shots felt equally tight and very low-powered. This is surprising and completely opposite of what I've read and understand about this multifilament strings.


Control is excellent though. I found spin above average for multifilament strings.

After an hour of playtest, I decided to cut the strings and re-do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment